Industry experts predict that “through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a Chief Data Officer (CDO); of these, only 50% will be hailed a success.”*
— Doug Laney, VP Distinguished Analyst, Gartner, Predicts 2016: Information Strategy
The Ambient Intelligence, Inc. team makes it stress-free to assess your existing talent using our proprietary Talent Identification Engine™. Using adaptive assessment and machine learning techniques, we provide a heat map of your existing talent pool.
Understanding the abilities of your existing talent pool will allow you to tap individuals as needed to participate on data science projects, as well as identify gaps in your organization that need to be filled.
Learn how you can use this approach to transform your organization to one that is data literate and effective in solving business problems using data, with minimal investment in outside talent.
In today’s business climate, organizations must be able to realize value from the data they are collecting. As the Chief Data Officer, Chief Digital Officer or Chief Analytics Officer, this responsibility falls to you. Whether you are managing and monetizing data assets, delivering insights to improve decision-making or generating incremental business value from data and analytics, Ambient Intelligence partners with you to ensure success. We do this by:
- Prioritizing analytic projects to identify those that will make the quickest positive impact
- Creating the teams necessary to deliver the promised value
- Providing the framework to enable teams to work collaboratively to solve problems using data
- Delivering the required skill enhancement opportunities to your employees; teaching foundational skills, data literacy and applied data science for non-degreed data professionals
Our consulting services make it stress-free to assess current talent and provide prequalified, vetted new talent options to your organization. With our proprietary Talent Identification Engine™, we identify your existing employees’ current data competencies, as well as uncover their hidden abilities.
Talent Identification Engine™
Use our propriety application to identify high potential employees with the background and experience to participate on Data Science Teams, as well as vet potential new hires by assessing their skills related to the application of Data Science.
The output from this process is a heat map of your organization’s talent that will provide your organization with the necessary intelligence to assemble effective teams that can transform data into business value.
In addition, the heat map can be used to identify skill gaps in your existing organization that can either be filled by providing existing employees with a skills upgrade or by helping prioritize your external hiring efforts. The Talent Identification Engine™ can then be used to vet potential external candidates during the hiring process.
Framework for Data Science Success™
Data Science efforts must be scalable. To be scalable, collaboration requires a systematic approach, like Agile for software development or the PMI for project management.
The Framework for Data Science Success™ improves business outcomes, increases employee engagement and productivity, and dramatically reduces the costs of deriving insights from data.
Contact us today to discuss these or our other products, including the following:
- Pipeline Prioritization Process: Identifies those analytic projects that will make the largest positive impact
- Visual Management System Development: A systematic approach to the development of dashboards that is focused on the needs of stakeholders
- Data Collection Planning: The development of data tracking systems or to document the inputs and outputs of a data analytics project
- Advanced Analytic Maturity Assessment: Used to measure an organization’s analytic readiness and prioritize efforts tied to organizational readiness planning
- Ambient Institute™: A state of the art learning platform that applies cutting edge learning approaches to teach foundational skills, data literacy and applied data science for non-degreed data professionals
Are you ready to take the next step to ensure your company’s success?
*Laney, Doug (2015, December 09). Predicts 2016: Information Strategy. Retrieved May 22, 2017, https://www.gartner.com/document/3177017