Industry experts predict that 30% of jobs will be replaced by software, robots, and smart machines by 2025 — and white-collar jobs are not immune.*
What actions will you take to ensure you remain relevant and essential in the new age?
The role of Data Scientist has been called the “sexiest job of the 21st Century.” However, are you aware that you do not need to have a PhD or MSA degree to participate in Data Science? The Ambient Institute™ offers everything you need to guide you to a career in Data Science.
Successful data science requires a wide array of skills spanning many different competencies. If you enjoy working with data, you can play an essential role on a data science team.
Your journey begins with our proprietary Career Recommendation Engine™. Using adaptive assessment and machine learning techniques, we create a personalized skills assessment tailored to your background and experience. Based on your assessment results, we provide personalized career advice, indicating where to best position yourself for success on a data science team.
Are you ready to take advantage of the growing career opportunities in the field of big data and analytics?
Once you are ready to begin your transformation, Ambient Intelligence, Inc. has the following programs to support you:
- Ambient Institute™: Different programs of study to assist you during your career transition. Ambient Institute™ is a community based social learning platform that applies cutting edge learning approaches to teach foundational skills, data literacy and applied data science for non-degreed data science professionals.
- Career Recommendation Engine™: Upload your resume and receive a personalized skills assessment tailored to your background and experience. Based on your assessment results, Ambient Intelligence, Inc. provides personalized career advice, indicating where to best position yourself for success on a data science team.
- Data Literacy Program: The ability to read, create and communicate data as information. There is a multitude of data available to drive business decision-making, yet most struggle to use it effectively. Valerie Logan, an Analyst with Gartner, has identified Information as the new language and believes that everyone in business needs to speak Information as a Second Language (ISL) to be successful in the new age.
- Framework for Data Science Success™: Learn to apply our proprietary approach and toolkit to enable you to successfully solve problems using data in collaboration with others.
- Visual Management System Development: A systematic approach to the development of dashboards that is focused on the needs of stakeholders.
- Data Collection Planning: Learn to develop effective Data Collection Plans to document the inputs and outputs of a data analytics project. Effective planning ensures that the data is useful and reliable, without being unnecessarily costly and time-consuming.
In today’s business climate, organizations MUST be able to realize value from the data they are collecting, as well as the data available through brokers and the public domain. Delivering value from data is everyone’s responsibility!
Whether you are managing and monetizing data assets, delivering insights to improve decision-making or generating incremental business value from data and analytics, Ambient Intelligence, Inc. will prepare you for these challenges.
*Prentice, Stephen (2017, March 8). Prepare for When AI Turns Skilled Practices Into Utilities. Retrieved June 13, 2017, https://www.gartner.com/document/3633218